Wi-Fi coverage and network capacity are provided by high-performance Access Points and Cloud-Managed Switches deployed on site, while configuration and ongoing management can be carried out remotely through a web browser or tablet.
Zero-touch provisioning and centralized cloud-based control make the network simpler to install and easier to manage. With Nuclias, network configurations and software updates are pushed to remote devices through the cloud.
• Zero-touch provisioning
• Role-based administration
• Auditable change logs
• Authentication via customizable captive portal, 802.1x and RADIUS server
• Social login for Wi-Fi access supported
• Advanced traffic report and data analysis
• Intuitive web-based interface with multilingual support
• Automatic monitoring and alerts
• Over-the-web firmware upgrades
• Searchable network-wide event log
• Intuitive VLAN Configuration
• Cloud based RF Optimization